5 Time Saving Tips on Content Creation
Sep 29, 2021
Have you ever spent HOURS trying to create content...only for it to be deleted? Oh, that pain! Please tell me I’m not the only one who experiences this! As someone who has dealt with this time after time, I discovered a few tips and tricks to help prevent this.
A couple things I do to prevent hard work from being deleted are:
- I write my text in a word document! Anything that is written has a home in my word docs or notes. When I write my captions, or even my text for my reels, it is in a word doc or my notes! This way, in the event it is deleted, I have a space to go back to. It’ll be as easy as copy & paste!
- I always save the recorded reel. I know I’m not alone when I say that wayyyy to many of my reels have been deleted. My solution to the problem is saving to my camera roll before editing it! Having that back up copy saves me minutes to HOURS of time. No more re-recording!
- I manually save my content in Canva. Every 15 minutes or so, I go in and save everything. I have watched as a program says “Auto save” only for it to do the exact opposite. It’s never a bad idea to save as you go!
- I copy my entire caption...AGAIN! I make sure to keep a document with my entire caption in it. As I rewrite, or come up with new ideas, I copy it again, hashtags and all! I also make sure to copy it one more time before I hit “Share” just for safe measures!
- Most importantly - I understand that it is going to be okay! We can share our messages in SO MANY WAYS! I know it’s frustrating, but remember to take that deep breath if your content gets deleted.
Using these 5 tips will not only save you time, but also save your sanity. Making these small changes will give you back up plans and a log of what you have created! Remember that even if your content is deleted, it’s another opportunity to try something different.
If you’re looking for other ways to save time creating content, check out my FREE Growth and Engagement Checklist. Trust me when I say that this is the best resource yet.. https://www.meagenharriman.com/ig-checklist